Intern (m/f) - HR / Recruiting
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in twelve countries on three continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and nine more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
For this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Intern ready to join our HR team in Berlin. You will directly report to our Talent Acquisition Manager and help us to attract the best talents for our international team. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator in both German and English, keen to ensure the best candidates’ experience, and on-boarding experience. You fit this role best when you are self-motivated, engaged and happy person who likes to work autonomously but who also has team spirit to contribute to our HR team success.
Your responsibilities would include
- Support the full recruiting circle like identifying relevant recruiting channels, posting job descriptions, communicate with applicants and scheduling interviews using our recruiting tool
- Review and implement new onboarding processes
- Onboard new team members scheduling, conducting onboarding meetings and preparing our onboarding package
- Build partnerships with universities internationally
- Provide support to employees in various relocation issues and with all relevant paperwork and documents
The qualities we are looking for are
- Graduate from university with a degree in Business, Psychology or a related area of study with HR focus
- You have already gained first working experiences in HR, ideally in a start-up
- Very good communication skills and an open-minded personality
- A hands-on mentality, eager to learn
- You take initiative and you can prioritize tasks
- High organizational and coordination skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to get to know and participate in international recruiting processes
- Learning and development opportunities
- An awesome, international team of passionate and skilled people with flat hierarchies and fast decision making procedures
- Benefits, such as free drinks, food & sweets, monthly team activities
- Very nice office in the heart of Berlin’s start-up scene, close to U Rosenthaler Platz
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV online.