Junior HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France, and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
Pepper.com is growing, challenges are growing, tasks are growing… a perfect timing to enlarge our HR team. We are looking for a new Junior HR generalist responsible for supporting the HR Business Partner in the delivery of first class HR support to all our international offices.You are passionate about helping people, pushing projects, getting better every day and ensuring a lovely working environment. Going through unsorted chaos is as well part of our HR challenges as getting the freedom to influence international processes and projects. It´s great responsibilities and a lot of fun at the same time.
Your responsibilities would include
- Be responsible for personal administrative tasks like: contract changes, contract renewals, reference letters, off-boarding
- Be the contact person for our external payroll agency and supporting them with all documents they monthly need
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate personnel records including absences, holidays, contracts, end-dates and personal details in our system (BambooHR)
- Build honest relationships across the organisation and act as a trusted partner to managers and team leads
- Implement good HR practices and improve existing processes
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner on different kind of projects (e.g. Employer Branding, Development, Employee satisfaction, Compensation & Benefits)
The qualities we are looking for
- You hold a Degree in Business Administration, Business Psychology or similar
- You are a passionate HR professional with a high degree of empathy
- You have gained at least a previous experience in the HR Department in an international and dynamic working environment
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organisation and across countries, cultures and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise and handle multiple assignments
- You are a strong team player with attention to detail and accuracy
- Owning tasks and seeing them through completion
- Able to take the initiative with new ideas and ways of working
- You are fluent in German and English
Some perks of working for Pepper
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- One of our core value is: Welcome everyone. Our international team embraces every race or ethnic origin, sex, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity
- Join best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.
Contract duration: 18 months