Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology? We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments.
Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for optimizing our inbound marketing and paid channels. We are looking for a numbers driven person who is passionate about optimizing the conversion rate on our website and bringing down the CPC. This role requires an analytical mindset, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Build, optimize, and scale search marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, user sign-ups, and regional campaigns) across local and global search networks
- Manage media agency & daily execution of paid search campaigns
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- SEO optimization
- Establish closed-loop analytics
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of experience in digital media with a focus on SEM & SEO
- Knowledge of Hubspot or any other marketing automation software
- Knowledge of Adwords
- Passion for digital media, technology and marketing
- Detail-oriented, organized, and numbers-driven
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed target
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Wordpress
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite
- German and any other language
What we offer you
- An amazing company culture and exposure to both users and customers
- An incredibly international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- A flexible schedule
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.