Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are a dynamic startup from Berlin with the aim of making healthy nutrition available to everyone. We entered the German, French, Spanish and Italian markets with 100% natural superfood powders. However, we think much further and are looking forward to many other exciting product lines and market entries soon. And the numbers show us that we are on the right track!
We are supported by several entrepreneurs and business angels who have a great experience launching and running successful startups. You are working directly with the Managing Director and have influence on the company and the direction it takes.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager (m/f).
- Planning, executing and optimising performance marketing strategies (AdWords, Facebook Ads, affiliate platforms etc.)
- Controlling the relevant online marketing KPIs
- Leading acquisition efforts across social media channels in several markets
- Collaborating with the two brands Natural Mojo and HelloBody, their products and their content marketing teams to support their initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in Performance Marketing.
- Degree and/or professional experience in business studies with focus on marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ads), analytics tools (Excel, Google Analytics), and testing methodologies.
- Analytical mindset - you are comfortable operating with data and you understand how to process information into actionable measures.
- Readiness to keep up with current trends of healthy lifestyle market.
- Pro-active and definite hands on attitude.
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus.
What do we offer you
- A fun working environment and an office situated in Berlin-Mitte.
- Dynamic flair of fast growing startup and the opportunity to help shape the company.
- A multi-cultural, motivated team with flat hierarchies and team events.
- Attractive career perspectives and salary possibilities.
We are looking forward to meeting you!