Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Sales PR & Media
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wirkaufendeinflug.de is a new venture backed startup emerging in Hamburg with huge ambitions to change the airline industry. We offer passengers who suffered from delayed flights instant compensation (up to 3.5bn EUR compensation possibility in Europe) based on a dynamic scoring algorithm that learns with every additional data point. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join a startup that is making revenue from day one, will grow very quickly and is managed by experienced founders and a unique network of advisers and investors.
Established in late 2015 by the founder and early employees of Kreditech (one of the biggest tech companies in Europe after 4 years), Wirkaufendeinenflug.de is now looking for very passionate individuals who will grow with the company. We want the doers, the dreamers, the passionate warriors. On this role you have the chance work in collaboration with one of the TOP marketing agencies in Hamburg and exceed your own performance.
Be there early, help us build the next big company in Europe and grow into managing your own team, huge budgets and potentially company shares. Be out our real Marketing Ninja!
- Design and implement wirkaufendeinenflug.de marketing strategy across all channels –including social, email, SEM, SEO, PR, in-app messaging, affiliate, content marketing as well as data planning & analysis
- Initially focus on user acquisition through paid online media
- Monitor and analyse our user journey, from awareness to retention, and implement effective techniques to drive user acquisition and increase lifetime value
- Work with media companies and bloggers in the parenting space to develop effective content partnerships
- Work closely with the management team to build relationships with the media / social influencers and ensure effective promotion of wirkaufendeinenflug.de
- Effectively communicate growth efforts and outcomes within the company
- 2 years experience in digital marketing, ideally with early-stage tech companies
- Data-driven, with excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, social media advertising, email platforms and Google Analytics/MixPanel
- Ambition and creativity to pursue unconventional channels
What we Offer
- The opportunity to join from day one THE startup that changed the airline industry
- Amazing colleagues and a cool working atmosphere, BBQs in the summertime
- A great sense of humour (you´ll see…)
- A crucial role in a company with high ambition and huge potential
- Nice, modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
How to apply
Is this what you are looking for? We believe: IT IS! Now it´s your turn: Convince us with your application (including starting date and salary expectations) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Konstantin Loebner.
We look forward to have you on board!