Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
Lykon / Vimeda GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Lykon is a lifestyle startup in the health community offering a DIY blood testing device that will change the industry. To help you become the physically best version of yourself, our test results provide you with your essential body data as well as both dietary as well as action recommendations. At our office in Berlin-Mitte, you’ll find a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and people who are highly motivated and self-driven with the desire to create products and services our customers will fall in love with. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, let’s talk!
- Hands-on creating, managing, tracking and optimizing marketing campaigns across all performance channels, including Facebook, SEM, Display, Affiliate
- Analysing and reporting of marketing performance to the Head of Marketing
- Exploring new digital marketing channels, analyzing our competitors and managing the relationship with Google, Facebook, etc.
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing campaigns as well as budget allocation
- Developing campaign landing pages
- Working closely with other departments (e.g. graphics, BI and product) to build integrated marketing campaigns
- Acquiring new, strong affiliates / publishers facing all paid online marketing channels
- You have a degree in business, economics or a related field
- You have professional hands-on experience in performance marketing (i.e. managed Facebook, SEM, Display campaigns yourself) and you have developed a deep analytical understanding of online businesses, tracking tools and KPIs
- You love start-ups and show interest in new trends within the sports & health environment
- You have exceptional analytic skills, a strong attention to detail and challenges arouse your ambition and motivation
- You are a team player and like to take responsibility
- You have experience with online marketing management tools. Experience with content discovery platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, etc.) is a plus
- You have excellent English skills. German is a strong plus
- Be part of a highly motivated, international team with exceptional company culture
- Opportunity to have a massive impact on the future development in one of the most exciting industries and the chance to make the world a bit healthier
If you are interested, please send us your application with your earliest starting date and indicate your salary expectations.