Performance Optimization Manager (m/f)
Sales Finance Sonstige
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You like to do things with absolute detail orientation? You like working online and have the desire to fully support a rapidly growing startup? Then we have the perfect job for you.
Apply now to become part of our success story.
digidip is a fast growing start-up in Berlin and Europe's leading private content network. Our technology makes it easier for sites in the premium segment to monetize their content without any additional expenses.
Our clients now include reputable publishing groups, magazines, the most popular blogs and forums on a global scale.
Our international team is based in a beautiful loft office on Torstrasse, in the middle of the Berlin Startup scene.
Your responsibilities include
- Provide regular performance reportings
- Report success metrics and campaign issues on a regular basis
- Monitor, analyze and optimize our clients’ performances
- Adjust and negotiate campaigns to achieve the highest yields possible
- Keeping an eye on pending, cancelled and incoming payments
- Generate processes and internal strategies for optimization
- Be the link between our Sales Team, Finance Team, Developers and Program Managers
We are looking for the following characteristics
- You are online-savvy and have a high affinity to numbers
- Experience with performance marketing
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- You are highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Conscientiousness and high attention to detail characterize you
- You are absolutely reliable, motivated, and a good team player
- Either English or German is your preferred spoken language
- MS Office skills
- A background in Online/Affiliate Marketing and knowledge of Affiliate Networks are a plus
- Good sense of humor!
Your benefits at digidip
- Our beautiful bright office is located in Berlin-Mitte - in the heart of Berlin startup scene
- We are a highly motivated young team with the smartest people in the industry.
- A great dynamic, lots of responsibilities and a flat hierarchy.
- Awesome team events, rooftop BBQs, game nights and fun during work.
Interested? Apply now and send us all your important documents attached.