Junior Online Editor (m/f/d) – Focus Dutch / Netherlands
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Performics is one of the largest performance marketing agencies in Germany with offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich. Our company stands for sustainable and transparent online marketing, particularly in the areas of search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising (SEA), content marketing and digital performance. At Performics, an international team works with passion and creativity to ensure the long-term success of customers of all sizes via digital channels. Cooperation is a top priority at Performics. The company belongs to an agency network that is present in 57 countries. It is also part of one of the largest globally active media networks, Publicis Groupe S.A.
When? From now on - Where? Berlin Kreuzberg - How? Full-time
As Junior Online Editor (m/f) with focus on Dutch/Netherlands you will support our offpage department with creating and translating online-content especially in Dutch or for the Netherlands.
What does this mean, exactly? At Performics, you' ll be responsible for the following
- Independent research and creation of search engine optimized content for a wide range of topics and clients
- Creation of editorial contributions
- Support in the establishment and expansion of online co-operations, especially in the field of link marketing
- Participation in interdepartmental projects for search engine optimization
- Quality assurance for content projects
Ideally, you'll have the following
- University degree, preferably in the field of communication, journalism, media studies, linguistics or a similar degree
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of German and/or English
- First practical experience in an online editorial department is a plus
- Affinity for and interest in topics related to online marketing, products and services
- A good knowledge of Microsoft-Office
- Talent and pleasure in the composition of texts
- Willingness to become acquainted with different topics and to create high-quality texts relevant to them
- You are extremely motivated to learn new things and enjoy working as part of a team
- You stand out for your performance-oriented, structured and methodical approach to work
What makes your everyday work with us special?
You'll work in a modern loft office as part of an engaged, international team with flat hierarchies. Moreover you'll work independently with minimal supervision and will quickly have the opportunity to take on responsibility. Your suggestions will find an open ear with colleagues as well as the Company's leaders and your dedication and initiative holds the key to advancement within the company.
Amongst other things, we support you with
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- IQ Academy, our internal continuing education tool
- A multicultural workplace
- To learn new languages through our employee tandem programme
- A variety of team events
- Assistance and helpful ideas to get you started in a new country
How do you become part of our team?
- Simply write an e-mail to email@example.com
- Attach your cover letter, CV, your earliest possible start date, salary expectations, and any applicable letters of recommendation (as one pdf file)
- Help us to process your application by providing the reference code JORNL_G in your motivational letter or the subject line of your application mail