Personal Assistant to the CEO (m/f)
Pulse Advertising GmbH
Marketing Operations Management
Beginn: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At the Pulse of Social Media
Pulse Advertising is a globally leading full service social media agency specializing in influencer marketing. Based in Hamburg, Germany & New York City, USA, Pulse Advertising services companies across all industries including clients like HTC, Huawei, UBER, Marriott or Intimissimi.
- Work in a fast-paced, inernational environment.
- Grow your own team.
- Insight into different areas of the business.
- High level of responsibility.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks
- Manage special projects and tasks (e.g. onboarding new team members, training events, team events, administer and coordinate weekly/ monthly / quarterly team meetings.
- Ordering office supplies, caring to the office’s general appearance
- Assisting CEOs with office and sales projects (assembling, coordinating, following and managing multidisciplinary reviews, research)
- Travel and event logistics & management.
- Support CEOs with personal matters.
- Screening applications and forwarding them to the respective departments.
- Document production (including drafting, editing, proofreading, photocopying and binding)
- Occasionally, will require off-hours support.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- You are independent, confident and have a responsible working style with outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
- You are service oriented
- You have a high degree of initiative and loyalty
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with proven ability to handle numerous tasks with appropriate follow-up while not losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Open minded, questioning, comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
- Administrative experience preferred (2-5 years ideal).
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.
Top candidates will be highly motivated, passionate about the growth of the company, its success and have the capacity to keep up with its intense schedule and energy. One must have a ready-to-roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and work hard for significant results. The ideal candidate will be committed to follow up and follow through, and be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize. A commitment to quality, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount.
Please check out our website at www.pulse-advertising.com for further information and send us your application including CV and precise motivational letter to email@example.com