PHP Developer (m/f)
ICE International Copyright Enterprise Germany GmbH
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What is ICE?
ICE is a world class service center for the global management of rights. We offer the music industry a professional, reliable and efficient service, which enables music societies to manage copyright, and helps organizations, music societies and interested parties adapt to the challenge they face in today's ever changing right management business. We provide browser-driven database administration solutions. These solutions let you track and manage music usage across all media, including emerging market segments such as music downloads and Internet airplay. To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for one:
PHP Developer (m/f)
Essential functions of the Job
- Contribute to all aspects if the software life cycle from analysis, design, development, build and test to release, maintenance and support.
- Promote code for User Acceptance Test and support testing efforts.
- Document detailed designs, modules and source code.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders on design, development and testing.
- Drive for excellence in adhering to processes, meeting technical standards and continuously improving best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle, MySQL or other major relational databases.
- Experience applying software development methodologies.
- Experience documenting systems and designs using UML.
- Preferably experience developing and operating high availability systems.
- Analytic, structured, service minded and a great team player.
- Driven and willing to learn new things.
- Motivated and adapt well in a changing environment.
- Ability to understand, contribute to, and follow ICE processes success factors and goals.
- Ability to have business awareness when defining and developing technical solutions.
You will also need good interpersonal relationship skills as well as excellent written and oral skills in English.
Availability to travel across Europe up to 10% of time is required.
If you can find yourself in the above described profile, please forward us your application!
We are looking forward to meet you! We will offer you an international team, fair salary level and benefits.