Embedded Test Engineer (m/f)
IT Sonstige Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a Swiss startup in medtech that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. In our offices in Zurich and Berlin, we not only have loads of fun, we are also thrilled to make our product a worldwide success story. We are supported by the Swiss government, internationally funded and delighted to have our first product already in the German markets. We are now set to expand into new countries!
- Test, debug and support of our current and future products
- Develop test cases/scripts for both hardware design and firmware verification of our current and future products
- Assist in production by resolving design-related issues
- Research solutions and prepare documentation as required
- Work with other engineers and departments to research potential useful or alternate algorithms
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, bean bags, new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar degree
- At least 2+ years of experience in an embedded firmware development using C++/C
- Solid Knowledge of ARM Architecture – Solid Knowledge of Cortex M4 Architecture is a big plus
- Experience in design and development of test framework for embedded platforms
- Solid understanding of compilers, assemblers, linkers and debuggers and their role in developing embedded software
- Solid understanding of the concepts of real time operating systems
- Good understanding of Hardware Design, i.e. ability to understand and follow hardware diagrams and schematics
- Ability to work independently!
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience including relevant references.