Happiness Manager / Team Assistant (m/f)
Projektmanagement Sonstige Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a Swiss startup in medtech that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. In our offices in Zurich and Berlin, we not only have loads of fun, we are also thrilled to make our product a worldwide success story. We are supported by the Swiss government, internationally funded and delighted to have our first product already in the German markets. We are now set to expand into new countries!
- Do you enjoy to take on responsibility and have a real impact with your work
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
- Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
- We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Assistance in organizing and conducting event activities
- Office management
- in-house promotion activities
- Reception of customers
- First point of contact for tech support hotline & after sales care
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems & guiding them
- through corrective steps; forward clients to tech/sales if needed
- Improve client references by writing & maintaining documentation
- Support the improvement of system performance by identifying & documenting issues
- coordination of appointments
- Ensure office is always stacked up with stationary, drinks/snacks, etc.
- Organise team events & ensure overall happiness of the team :)
You fall in love with Piavita, the product, your work and the team
German fluent, English
High verbal communication skills via phone; talent to explain
- technical issues in a clear and simple way; ability to use „positive language"
- Good technical understanding and fast learner
- Cheerful personality with a customer oriented mindset
- Attentiveness and natural problem solving skills positive personality
- independent, exact and reliable workmanship
- flexible, able to work in a modern and international working environment
- Experience in customer service office suite
- very good time management and organizational talent
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas & execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, bean bags, new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
Like what you read?
Awesome! Get in touch with Dr. Dorina Thiess.
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.