IT Project Manager/Software Developer (m/f)
IT Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for new team mates!
We are a Swiss startup in medtech that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses.
In our oces in Zurich and Berlin, we not only have loads of fun, we are also thrilled to make our product a worldwide success story. We are supported by the Swiss government, internationally funded and delighted to have our rst product already in the German markets. We are now set to expandinto new countries!
- Do you enjoy to take on responsibility and have a real impact with your work?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and work hands-on?
- Can you fall in love with Piavita and the team?
- We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Conception and Development of solution proposals and -variants
- Planning, Supervising and Implementing new company internal
- software tools
- Development of Odoo Apps in close cooperation with other
- departmens (e.g. high-tech production, logistics, sales, HR)
- Analysis of company processes
- Customization of the odoo frameworks to our specic needs to
- simplify and automate internal processes
- You fall in love with Piavita, the product, your work and the team
- Certied web-developer, computer scientist or software developer
- practical experience with standard IT technologies
- Experience in conception, supervision and implementation
- of IT-projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to nd creative solutions
- Analytical, reliable and exible way of working
- You are hands-on and work on your own initiative, you don’t
- need a step-by-step guidance
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
- Knowledge in the usual Oce Suite (ideally Mac)
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a
- young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas
- and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an
- informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- Attractive work space with free snacks, fruits, drinks, bean bags,
- new equipment, etc.
- Apple hardware
Like what you read?
Awesome! Get in touch with Sascha Bührle.
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience incl. relevant references.