Customer Relationship & Sales Manager (m/f)
Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Remote
Sales Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
We are a Swiss med-tech startup that revolutionizes the work of veterinarians with our wireless system for real-time measurement and display of vital data for horses. Yes, that’s very specific!
Founded in 2016, supported by the Swiss government and internationally funded we are rapidly growing. From our offices in Zurich and Berlin we are already servicing customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, but aim to expand. We are looking for people who are excited about technology and making an impact on how people work in a specific industry. Together we can make a difference in veterinarian’s everyday lives.
Find out more about your next employer on our website!
Together we make our product a success story!
- Manage all aspects of the existing customer relationships for customers in Southern Germany and Austria
- Acquire new clients: identify, qualify, and close new business opportunities
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding customer experience, ensuring long term customer success
- Communicate with clients in a personalized way via e-mail, telephone, and personal visits
- Work together with other departments to bring the customer perspective into the development of our products
- Help us to identify the best strategy and marketing initiatives for your sales area
- Support and represent Piavita at events and trade fairs
- Exciting, challenging tasks and a steep learning curve in a young, rapidly growing startup
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to contribute your own ideas and execute them
- A young, professional and highly motivated team with an informal work culture
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic work environment
- You fall in love with Piavita, our product, your work and the team
- You have an emphatic personality and it’s natural for you to communicate with customers
- You are able to communicate in German (excellent) & English (fluent)
- You possess high technical affinity and the gift to communicate new technologies in an easy and convincing way
- You have a strong customer focus and bring some experience in sales
- You think entrepreneurially, find creative solutions to problems, and you are highly independent
- You work efficiently with the MAC office suite and ideally have experience with CRM programs already
- You have a can-do and hands-on mentality
- You are not afraid of horses
- You have a drivers license, and ideally an own car
Like what you read?
Awesome! Get in touch with us...
We are mainly interested in your motivation to work with us, but would also love to find out about your previous experience including relevant references.