User Support Agent (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Pinner Support team and help Pinners all over the world have a better experience while discovering and saving the things they love. You'll work directly with Pinners to answer questions and solve their problems. You’ll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
This is a 6 month temporary position.
What you’ll do
- Provide individual Pinners with help
- Surface bugs to engineering teams based in our San Francisco HQ
- Provide insights to product specialists to drive product changes
What we’re looking for
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- A simple, friendly and authentic way of writing and speaking
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- At least 1 year of customer support experience