Pioneers Discover Intern (m/w)
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual who can intern for 2-3 months with the potential to stay with the company afterwards.
Pioneers Discover is Pioneers' think tank unit which enables and supports the collaboration activities between well-established corporations and innovative startups. Pioneers Discover offers research products, open innovation program and advisory services.
Our goal is to add value and foster innovation by enabling mutually beneficial corporate-startup collaborations and by rolling out startup ecosystem development programs on behalf of public sector institutions.
What you can bring to us and what we are looking for
- Team player with a hands on mentality
- Motivated, self-driven and inspired by tech and innovation
- Strong motivation to learn and to contribute
- Very strong PowerPoint and Office skills
- Strong communication skills and an excellent command of both English and German
- Background in business, economics and/or technology
- Knowledge or work experience in the startup scene is an asset
- Availability for 2-3 months, full-time
- Work permit in Austria is required for this position
- Research, analysis, assessment, and evaluation of startups and technologies across various industry sectors
- Research of emerging technologies and venture capital trends
- Preparation of internal and external meetings and presentations as well as drafting sales proposals, contracts, support in development and setup of strategy conceptions
- Organization and execution of workshops (corporate startup workshops, compet., etc.)
- Communication with our stakeholders
- Further development of our marketing and PR appearance within the department
What we can offer you
- Welcoming work environment with a dynamic, motivated and international team of 15 different nationalities
- Challenging tasks at the heart of the startup ecosystem
- Opportunity to learn about corporate-startup collaboration
- Possibility to establish long-term contacts to startups as well as corporates and investors
- Contributing to international workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the heart of Vienna
- Salary EUR 1.421,80 gross per month
Interested? Join us!
To apply for this position please send us your application which includes a letter of motivation and your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position please feel free to contact us or have a look at our homepage http://pioneers.io/careers .