(Senior) User Interface Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At BCG Platinion, we conceptualize and implement business-critical IT-strategies for well-established companies in the industry and service sectors worldwide. As a subsidiary of the Boston Consulting Group, we develop customized IT architecture and digital solutions from an overall company perspective.
Do you create new business ideas that inspire enthusiasm in others? Welcome to the team!
Digital strategies and concepts only have value if they are implemented successfully. As a member of our Design & Engineering Team, you validate business and process innovations for our global customers by developing prototypes and MVPs. Together with colleagues from the Boston Consulting Group, you will work in an agile way on frequently changing topics.
As a Web Engineer you will develop appealing applications based on common programming and scripting languages as well as web frameworks. You will quickly familiarize yourself with new technologies, proactively overcome technical challenges and continue to develop your own abilities at the same time. When you start at the senior level you will also guide your colleagues.
The creative opportunities available to you
- Analysis of customer requirements and coordination of development targets
- Conception and design of responsive user interfaces with high usability requirements
- Attractive and interactive processing of data
- Implementation of mock-ups in different environments (app, web, AR glasses, etc.)
- Data-driven A/B testing and optimization
- Processing of tasks in international SCRUM teams on your own responsibility (at the senior level you guide other team members)
- Experience in the design of style sheets (e.g., CSS3) and responsive web design
- Practical experience with Adobe Cloud and the creation of 2D/3D animations
- At least two years of relevant professional experience, at the senior level we expect five years
- Appropriate training or studies in a relevant field (e.g., Interface/User Experience Design)
- Confident and convincing appearance and pronounced customer orientation
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience with frameworks for performance testing is an advantage
Do you have a professional appearance, a pronounced team spirit and the ability to communicate confidently in English? Are you open-minded with a strong desire for innovation and able to cope with the pressure of deadlines? Are you prepared to travel from time to time? If so, we offer you excellent opportunities for development on projects of strategic importance, a young, diverse and motivated team, appreciation and responsibility from day one, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
We look forward to receiving your application through our online portal. Any further questions? Please feel free to contact Mike Stertz via E-Mail or telephone.