B2B Sales Manager (m/w)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Playbrush is a European technology start-up that digitalises Oral Care for children. Since launching in 2015, we have been building and marketing smart technology, both software and hardware, which helps children improve their daily toothbrushing routine in a fun way. The Playbrush transforms toothbrushes into a game controllers – so that when children brush their teeth they control mobile games via their own toothbrushing movements. Our games provide real-time and historic feedback enabling children to improve their brushing habits in a playful way, while parents experience a huge relief.
Playbrush is a technology startup funded by top-tier European investors, including venture fund Speedinvest and the Angel Investors Hansi Hansmann, Harold Primat and Markus Gnirck. We have partnerships with Unilever, Pro 7 and Rewe and are supported by University College London, HRH the Duke of York and various renowned dentists all over Europe. We have won multiple international awards and have been mentioned in the press all around the world. Our press coverage includes Yahoo Finance naming Playbrush one of the most promising devices from CES 2017.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager in Vienna to join our team of 20.
- You will build up and manage our Retail Sales pipeline
- You will spend a lot of time on the phone and outside the office, pro-actively establishing and maintaining client relationships, including retailers and distributors
- You will organize and attend events, fairs and conferences together with our marketing team
- You will manage relationships with key accounts, including retailers and distributors
- You will engage with dentists and help to build up a dental ambassador program
- You will work closely with our marketing and product team to include client feedback in our respective roadmaps and sharpen our sales pitch
- You will prepare sales materials and manage our CRM systems
- You will be working both in teams and independently. You will have to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently on your own
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in sales and/or business development.
- Cold Calling experience
- First experience with CRM systems and/or the management of sales pipelines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Strong social skills, outgoing and persistent personality with good manners and tonality
- Able to work as part of an agile team in a dynamic early-stage startup
- Ability to work both cooperatively and with limited supervision
- Excellent proficiency in German and English
Working with us
- Office in Vienna or London
- Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events
- Working with an exceptional, young, international team
- Open, kind and proactive atmosphere
- Market adequate remuneration * with an incentive scheme based on reaching sales goals
Send applications to Paul via E-Mail.