Product Manager (m/f)
Produktmanagement Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
PlusPeter connects students to their future. With more than 170.000 signups and brands such as Microsoft, PayPal or Lufthansa, PlusPeter has established itself as the leading platform for sponsored student documents. The service is a win-win solution, as it reduces student expenditures and gives brands a unique advertising possibility to a highly desired target group.
PlusPeter will launch a new smart learning solution for students this year, after a successful investment and testing phase. With the proof of concept secured, the award winning, well-funded startup company is currently working on becoming the largest smart-learning student platform in Europe.
To realize this buzz receiving platform, PlusPeter is looking for a new:
Product Manager (m/f)
- You understand the product needs and pain points by direct contact to users and the team. You use this knowledge to prioritize new features and bug fixes
- You can guide a team and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices and values
- You actively manage the product development process in close collaboration with our IT developers/designers
- You have knowledge in UI/UX Design
- You are English on a native-level
- Assessing the agile maturity and coaching the IT team to higher levels of productivity
- In collaboration with the product development team you actively define and further develop the features and functionalities
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Experience in ownership and development of a user centric tech product in collaboration with the IT team for at least two years
- Understanding of state of the art development within user centric platforms with some understanding in UI/UX web design
- One year of experience of leading a team in an agile environment
- Experience in applying agile practices and values in fast moving environments
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience in product ownership/management within different team sizes
- Awareness and experience with widely successful agile techniques: User stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, agile games.
- Experience as a scrum master
- Attractive salary: We offer a good monthly pay with a performance base and options for company stakes
- Space for development: Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation
- Startup Feeling: We are a strong and dynamic team. Regular team lunches and team events are a matter of course
- Nice to have: For free you get Club Mate, a 24/7 coffee flat rate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C
- With home office as an option, you´ll get all the flexibility you need
We are looking forward to your application!