PR and Communications Manager (m/f)
PR & Media
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You love design? And does your wish list include working in a fun and fast growing startup with a disruptive business model, autonomy in your role, and the chance to be impactful on a day-to-day basis in Europe? If it does, you’re looking in the right place.
We are looking for a well connected German native speaker; your knowledge and experience give you the ability to manage our European PR agencies as well building and maintaining strong relationships with journalists and influencers.
The position is based out of Berlin and on a full-time contract. Start date: as soon as possible.
Experience you need
- At least 3 years’ experience with a proven history of managing PR and Communications
- Proven experience in building relationships with journalists and digital influencers
- Outstanding writing skills and storytelling
- Good analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- German mother tongue and good skills in English are required
What you'll do
- Translate and execute marketing plans and global content into effective PR practices that can be implemented in Germany and the UK.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists, editorial teams and other digital influencers.
- Create strong story opportunities, press releases and bylined articles to reach all sorts of media through pitches and social digital content.
- Develop content for executive speaking opportunities that help further 99designs reputation with key audiences for top executives in the the UK and Germany.
- Collaborate for content creation with agencies, freelancers or internally with native-speaking territory leads.
- Manage reputational issues that have local impact and/or involve multiple countries.
- Implement communications processes with the US PR team lead and relay information over cross-functional teams in Europe to ensure messaging consistency over Europe.
- Apply data-driven approaches to press content and track success and effectiveness of press articles by measuring traffic, engagement, leads and sales. Report at weekly meetings and monthly updates.
99designs is the leading design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry. We’ve paid out over $115M to our community of one million designers in just 6 years, and have experienced consistent triple digit growth.
With offices in San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you we want to know you!
Please apply here https://www.jsco.re/9ovj