PR & Content Manager DACH (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-organized PR & Content Manager DACH (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 75+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
As our PR & Content Manager DACH you’ll be responsible for positioning DCMN as the leading growth solution provider for digital brands in German-speaking countries. Furthermore, you’ll be working for strategically important portfolio companies of DCMN (B2C and B2B brands) to accelerate their growth in German-speaking countries. In your role you’ll report directly to our Head of International Communication. Your tasks more in detail (non-exhaustive list):
- Develop & implement an effective content marketing strategy for our brand DCMN as well as for strategically important portfolio companies of DCMN (B2C and B2B brands)
- Monitor industry news to identify potential topics (Print, Online, Social)
- Craft pitches, stories, and press releases for relevant German-speaking media
- Work with the DCMN team to place and write compelling topical articles
- Identify and develop long-term relationships with relevant journalists and other influencers
- Localize long and short-form content for German-speaking markets (e.g. blog posts, newsletters, social media, online campaigns) and contribute industry-relevant content ideas
- Monitor & archive press mentions
- Seek out relevant events and organize speaking slots
- German native speaker with excellent copy writing skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in journalism, PR or B2B/B2C content marketing
- First relevant industry contacts to journalists and other influencers
- Relevant work experience within a start-up or a fast growing internet company
- Passion for understanding positioning and business models in the context of a complex industry
- Knowledge of marketing and adtech industries
- A deep understanding of the start-up scene
- Ability to craft compelling arguments and stories
- Confidence in interacting with stakeholders, especially journalists
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Independent & highly-motivated
- Additional languages, especially French and Spanish, are a plus
- Be a great team player – only team players will be successful at DCMM
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team
- An extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Great work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting start-up scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply: http://bit.ly/2dyZJDg). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.