PR & Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
Market Logic Software AG
PR & Media
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About Market Logic
Too much data not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge building is rare. Market Logic is changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It’s the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer centric organization. That’s why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and Automotive.
We are young and fresh. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make this easier to manage and far more powerful.
Our marketing organization comprises business development, marketing mechanics and content teams building awareness and generating leads. The PR and Content Marketing Manager creates all types of content about the business needs we address and solutions we offer, to engage senior marketing and market research professionals and expand our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads.
- Create one story each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, recruitment and/or other metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.
- Create at least 8 - 10 blog postings per month.
- Promote, re-purpose and interlink content to attract site visitors via search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with our thought leaders, reference clients, external influencers and industry experts to identify great story ideas and create content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Undergraduate degree (business or technical qual. preferred).
- Demonstrated interest in high tech
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Native English speaker, German not necessary.
Why Join Us
- Great compensation plus bonus.
- Career opportunities in sales, marketing and consulting services.
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Coke, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Comprehensive onboarding to get you up and running, plus ongoing training.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where your ideas are welcome
- Headquarters in Berlin, Germany, one of the most exciting capitals in Europe
- Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Please email your complete application and earliest possible start date to Saskia Daller: email@example.com
+49 30 310 18190