PR & Copywriting Intern (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2012
AppStats is a technology startup specialized in creating transparency in Facebook and mobile application markets by delivering detailed app and game analytics to leading developers, analysts, investors, and advertisers in the social and mobile spheres.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Writing reports on media coverage data
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Writing articles focusing on Social Media and Facebook Apps
- Building relationships with the media
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Overseeing content production (adverts, social media and online PR stunts)
- Bringing in new business opportunities
- Managing client relationships
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
Who are you:
- You love to write and are incredibly good at it.
- You’re a native English speaker OR a native German speaker who is fluent in English, both orally and in writing. Proficiency in an additional language will be an advantage.
- You’ve had first experiences in either PR, Social Media, copywriting and/or marketing.
- You’re a great networker and ideally already have connections with relevant contacts (i. e. tech sites, bloggers etc.)
What we offer:
- To create an excellent network
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organization at an early stage
- An exciting full-time internship (3/6 months) in a beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- An enthusiastic, fun, and international team with flat hierarchies
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference