PR Manager DACH (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a fast growing startup backed by well-known VC’s with offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Sofia, Toronto, New York & Ho Chi Minh City and with more than 30,000 satisfied customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and marketers to create outstanding, responsive emails in minutes and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We’re seeking a PR Manager (working part-time) to join our Berlin team. The PR Manager will be responsible for our external communication strategy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You’re a creative and talented linguist and you always hit the right tone. Communication in every discipline is your passion. You’ll report into our Country Manager and work closely with our CMO.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy for Germany, Austria and Switzerland as one of our key markets
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage German speaking media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience (+2 years) in public relations for a SaaS startup
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in +150 countries), strong growth
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Sofia, London, Toronto, New York & Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (e.g. fotolia.com & mention.net) and build your own network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
- Freelancers willing to work for us project-based are also invited to apply!