PR Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a PR Manager (m/f) to join our team on the company builder level.
You’re a maker, writer, doer, networker, storyteller? Energetic, inquisitive, proactive? Ready to dive in deep and make a big impact? Come on in, the water’s fine! Our new PR Manager will work for both our ventures and the company builder itself, continually thinking about the best way to tell FinLeap’s story. It’s a story with a solid foundation, many chapters, surprise twists and developing plot lines. We continue to write it every day, which is where you come in. From keeping up to date on industry trends to brainstorming strategy with our co-founders, you help us research, fact-check, document, write and promote our story. With you on board, it’ll be a bestseller in no time.
Sound exciting to you? Then keep reading!
- You are responsible for all communication and PR activities at FinLeap and our (early stage) ventures
- You support the further development of our FinLeap brand and our reputation as industry thought leader
- You consult our new FinTech ventures in building effective PR strategies and campaigns to achieve credibility within the media (B2B, B2C) with a strong focus on launch-communication
- You collect relevant information (e.g. facts, figures, studies) and keep up to date with current industry trends and competitors’ strategies
- You create content (e.g. press releases, articles, statements, key messages) for all relevant channels
- You communicate, network and place press coverage with journalists and other industry multiplicators
- You monitor media coverage (print, online, TV, radio)
- You organize and participate in events and trade fairs
Your cup of tea? Check out what it takes!
- 2+ years of work experience in external communications
- Good working knowledge of PR tools and techniques
- Affinity for the written word, good creative copy writing skills
- Basic knowledge of financial/capital markets
- Proficiency in English and German
- Pro-active and result-oriented working style
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Previous experience within a start-up is a big plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in PR/Marketing/Journalism or any tech-related field
Have we just perfectly described you? Ready, set, apply!
What do we offer?
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your one-page CV. We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Alexandra from the Recruiting Team