Intern Online Marketing / Content Management / Business Development / Developer (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Operations
Beginn: August 2016
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo offers a full-service digital marketplace where patients can compare both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 100 trusted hospitals worldwide. Our platform gives our medical clientele access to a range of comprehensive services that make medical travel safe and hassle-free. We have already connected patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We’re expanding our team in Munich! We offer a fun and challenging working environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise. Our team praises our startup work culture where ideas are welcome and there is lots of room for personal growth.
We are now looking for an Intern in Online Marketing or Content Management or Business Development or as a Developer (m/f) to join our growing team.
- Support management and content team with defined projects and daily work
- Research and analysis for further business development
- Support of online marketing measures in German and/or English speaking countries across different channels
- Sales support with relevant research and generation of target lists
- Student > 3th semester, business/ economics/ marketing/ communications/ IT medical studies or others
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Experienced with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Enthusiasm for startups and entrepreneurship
- Independent and reliable take over of tasks and projects
- Relevant internships in online business/ marketing/ content management etc. of advantage
That is what we offer you
- High-growth, fast-pace start-up
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- A steep learning curve and room for personal growth
- Small autonomous teams with lots of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality
We look forward to receiving your application. Feel free to send your CV in German.