Business Development & Marketing Intern
Marketing Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Be part of one of Germany's TOP 25 Start-Ups!
Hoard solves the global problem of the last mile turning people into pick-points for deliveries and exchange. With Hoard you can check in guests or receive parcels wherever you are. As an emerging logistics platform we are official partner of Airbnb and in contact with leading logisitic companies such as Zalando and Amazon.
- You promote our products to cafes, bars and restaurants and sign them as partners for our platform
- You are fully responsible for the growth in one of our markets
- You will ensure that our partners can work properly with our product
- You support our partners and customers on any question regarding our products
- You are a strong communicator and a Seller Type
- You work highly motivated and results-oriented
- You are fluent in English and in one of the following languages : French, Spanish, Italien or Portuguese
- You are available for 6 months exciting internship
- You play an important role in the expansion of an innovative business model
- You work independently and take over responsibility from the first day on
- You work in our modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- You can expect a competitive compensation package
If you want to learn more about Hoard, please check out our Website.
Be part of our success story and send us your CV and cover letter via our Online-Tool.