Pricing Manager / Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2014
Who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’re ready to make Berlin our new European Headquarters! The Wayfair Group was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Here at Wayfair we’re never done, we like transparency and are ‘go to’ people. Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest new international companies? If so, then keep on reading!
Joss & Main, one of Wayfairs brands, is a leading online member’s only & flash sale boutique for home interiors and is expanding across Europe. Joss & Main, is seeking a passionate, hyper-analytic, highly motivated Senior Analyst of Pricing who is interested in combining business strategy with extremely large data sets in creative ways to join the Pricing & Assortment Planning team for Joss & Main Europe.
As an Analyst of Pricing you…
… will be responsible for pricing every product that appears on the website. You will manage the daily operational pricing functions while continually seeking to optimize procedures and test strategies to increase gross profit. If you love diving into deep data sets to identify areas for improvement, and be even more enthusiastic about solving those problems then do not hesitate to apply!
- Mine data to formulate new pricing theories
- Develop analytical techniques that allow for greater understanding of our performance
- Develop robust reporting capabilities to measure the impact of pricing on key metrics
- Design, Implement, and Analyze pricing tests
- Consult on projects across the pricing team and work closely with buying and planning to implement strategies across the business
- Report results and performance to upper-level management
- Higher degree (masters or Ph.D) in quantitative field (maths, statistics, computer science), preferably in “Wirtschaftsinformatik” or “Informatik”
- Experience with SQL or interest in and aptitude for learning quickly
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Business savvy personality with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge
- An affinity for data, strong attention to detail, and comfort in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Experience leveraging statistics and regression analysis a plus
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.