Procurement Hub Guide - Assistant (m/f)
innogy Innovation GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We build on people! Become a part of the innogy Innovation Hub as a Procurement Hub Guide (Assistant). This role will be a great opportunity for you if you are interested in innovation, a dedicated team player and eager to learn.
- Support in defining procurement processes, recognizing and implementing procedural improvements
- Processing contracts for external partners, connect to the relevant areas of innogy as required
- Partner with the Innovation team members and Procurement team to raise Purchase Orders, payments
- Archiving and filing contracts
- 2-5 years experience as an Procurement assistant or similar role
- IT-affinity, knowledge of MS Office, SAP, basware (Cloudscan and invoiceready)
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build internal and external relationships effectively on different levels
- Ability to multi-task and priortise effectively and in a timely manner
- Team-orientated, self-confident, quick-learner
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and German language, knowledge of Dutch language would be an advantage
- Preferably previous experience in a global organization
Please note the following:
Contract Type: Temporary
Employment Fraction: Full-Time
(Group) company: innogy Consulting GmbH
innogy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and contact details.