Marketing Projektmanagement Sonstige
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Hey you! We are DCMN - we are proud to be the 107th position of the global ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe's innovative & fast-growing companies '. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and internationally we're looking for an ambitious Producer (m / f) in Berlin. Maybe you?
Our company culture is very important - we are building up a team of passionate, clever thinkers who are enthusiastic about working in a dynamic agency atmosphere.
So, if you know how to co-ordinate people and resources, have a flair for wrangling budgets and know your PPM's from your "fix it in post" then drop us a line.
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and implement individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and purchasing, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels - across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we've registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Outfittery, Tom Tailor, WKDA, Holidaycheck, Real.de, Jimdo, Gowns, Poster XXL, Asos and Flightright.
- Work in our production. "" Production in the world ".
- Work closely with our Head of Production, Account, Sales and Creation team to achieve a high standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
- Attend regular client / agency briefings and follow up with the submission of budgets and creative treatments, quotation agreement, assignment of third party suppliers and booking of suite time.
- Track costs and manage project progress - liaising between production, account and creative.
- Check all required materials have been provided.
- Make sure the daily workflow is adhering to all relevant production team members and / or partners.
- Build on client, third party production company and freelance relationships to grow our network and increase our production capabilities at affordable prices.
- Pre-plan and facilitate live shoot days.
- Manage postproduction process and costs.
- In addition to higher budget TV production, we also have a small budget TV spots.
- Negotiate rates and liaise with external partners.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice.
Our perfect match
- At least 5 years' experience in TV Production and / or online production for advertising. Agency experience is ideal.
- Experience in: 1. Planning shoots and postproduction for TV (time, budget and resource) 2. Managing shootdays and managing projects
- Have a good business sense and understanding of finance with the ability to negotiate.
- Good at the same time
- Must be able to adhere to filing and process structure.
- Can work well under pressure and motivate the production team. A positive attitude is a must.
- Must be fluent in both English and German (written and spoken).
- Have a strong network of relevant partners for TV Production in Berlin and Wider Europe.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Proficient in Office Suite (Excel / Word / Outlook)
What is in it for you
- An exciting, full-time position in a growing and passionate production team
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your knowledge and upscale through workshops and event
- Be an affiliate of elite international team - we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day to day, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Home-office and remote work-friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We do not track, we trust our people!
- We live work / life balance (!)
- A recent remodeled and trendy office building in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra ( email@example.com ).
Please note: We prefer to use our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It is very easy to use.