Product Design Lead (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 4 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT DESIGN LEAD (M/F)
You are responsible for the visual experience of all digital products of Freeletics. You produce high quality, state-of-the-art designs to boost our brand even further and ensure that our strategic goals are being transferred into unique visual experiences.
Take hold of an extraordinary opportunity and be the lead for all design-related roles within Freeletics! Are you ready to take on a big challenge? Then apply now!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Produce and implement high-quality visual designs for all digital products
- Deliver design concepts that express strong, creative visual experiences
- Develop our corporate design and product design further and pro-actively drive all design-related matters across all functions
- Support all design-related roles within the different departments to increase efficiency
- Be a decisive part in the development process from content creation to review phase - ensuring a top-notch implementation of UI/UX by providing guidelines, templates, feedback and training
- Collaborate with Interaction Designers and Product Managers to collect feedback and implement a sustainable, usable and meaningful design language
- You have successfully completed your Degree in Communication Design / Graphic Design, or the equivalent
- You have 2 – 3 years of experience in the media and communications industry
- Experience in leading, growing and motivating a team preferred
- You have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Your layout, color and typography skills are exceptional, combined with a natural talent for visual trends
- You are extremely motivated, self driven and have a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Your working style is well organized, detail-oriented and conceptual
- Experience with social media is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Extreme high impact, high responsibility, high degree of freedom
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- The opportunity to play a crucial role and be part of something big
- Social activities (food, drinks, events), training space and team Freeletics training
- Attractive compensation
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 4,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!