Product Designer (m/w) - UX / Visual - Fresh Energy
Business Development Produktmanagement Sonstige
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fresh Energy is the first digital energy provider that was built for the 21st century. But we are not an energy company – we are a tech company that is heavily focused on data and design. This allows us to offer a better customer experience and create higher customer value. We do this through utilizing large data sets to derive insights that help our users to understand their energy consumption for the first time – and act on it.
How we started:
First developed in the innogy Innovation Hub, Fresh Energy was launched in November 2016 and has quickly acquired traction with customers. In 2017, we raised a 7-figure funding round by innogy Corporate Ventures GmbH and are now focused on creating an amazing product and growing aggressively our customer base.
What Our Product Designers for web and mobile applications do
We are currently looking for experienced, UX / UI creative designers to join our team and help us reinvent how our users see energy by designing and shipping ground breaking features every day:
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- Work as a collaborative team member with product managers, developers, and fellow designers
- Lead products from discovery and framework through iterative development and delivery
- Help product managers assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Conduct user testing, interviews, and analysis
- Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc.
- Produce materials for developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides, and assets
What we like to see with our Product designers
- Be open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
- Be thoughtful about the role of design in relation to contemporary technology; be committed to lifelong design learning
- Have experience with and curiosity of agile and lean philosophies
- Have experience designing full-service consumer and business applications
- 1+ years experience with agile and/or lean philosophy and methods
- 2+ years experience in related field. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design-related discipline (preferred, but not required)
- German fluency
We love challenges and hope you do too. We want to build the best customer experience out there to save energy and the environment. This is the difference you can make.
We are building the best team to solve real challenges and offer you the following:
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with and that you need to do an amazing job. From hardware, to software, to your work environment.
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!