Product Lead (m/f) Premium Services
Business Development Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Help us shape the future - for a better working life!
Product Lead (m/f) Premium Services
The Premium Services team consists of around 40 people all working to support our Premium customers and their daily (working) lives. The product teams work together with the Business Development department to develop and realize new ideas for our Premium membership. Our constantly growing Premium Services business unit also deals with advertising and new B2C business models by implementing agile methods.
Be responsible for the concept development of high performing products/features that millions of people use every day on web and mobile (more in detail: For our monetization products Premium Membership, ProJobs Membership and our own Selfbooking Advertising Solution).
A challenging task
- Lead a small team of User Experience Professionals within one of XING`s most critical business units
- Create, optimize and establish processes that effectively and efficiently ensure the delivery of high quality Interaction Designs (for XING´s Premium Membership, ProJob Membership and Advertising Selfbooking Solutions)
- Work closely with the Director Product to define the product strategy
- Collaborate with and support multiple interdisciplinary product teams to meet their goals and deadlines
- Review, advice and approve what is visible to our users
- Explore new ideas and validate them to get to a “go” / “no go” decision
- Establish and maintain ongoing communications with key business stakeholders and top management
A convincing background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in interaction/interface/graphic design, human interaction or related fields
- Several years of product management and/or UX experience with complex, process driven consumer-facing websites (e-commerce and mobile experience is a plus)
- Ability to inspire and guide your team with the highest possible aspiration
- Experience with the entire product management and design cycle, from user research to business planning, wireframes to prototypes, through the final design, implementation and optimization
- Experience working alongside agile development teams, and an understanding of the pace of development that this inevitably leads to
- Ability to challenge outcomes from a product and UX perspective
- Excellent attention to detail
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate and persuasively convey product and design solutions to top management and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German not required but advantageous
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
TIP: You can read our XING Blog to gain an insight into our corporate culture, our values and vision.
Sound good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! We're looking forward to hearing from you!