Product Management Intern (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Internship in Product Management (m/f) (Reference Number: IPM2015.101)
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based innovative Fintech company building and managing mobile and web based products. Our mission is to create exciting and better payment experiences at the private and business scale by delivering innovative, disruptive and enduring products. To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
What the role entails
As an intern in Product Management you support and assist the Marketing Manager and IT department throughout the agile and kanban development cycle which includes a lot of creating, testing, measuring/learning and improving.
- Gain insights into product management within a Fintech & SaaS startup
- Actively play a key role in managing the product from design to development
- You use collaboration tools and ticketing systems to manage processes and overview progress
- Integrate new business software / third party software to increase efficiencies
- You create test cases, apply them and report to IT for fixes
- You do quality assurance between deployment stages
- Create customer / user feedback loop and manage incoming feedback
- Extend internal company wiki with best practices for given activities
Key Skills and Experience we need
- Student or just graduated from university in Marketing, Business Studies, Economics or similar
- You are interested in startups, digital product development & customer focus
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- You get things done and are able to work independently
- You communicate constructively with colleagues at all levels
- You have good spoken and written communication skills in English to give technical assistance
What we offer
Friday breakfast, team events, drinks and snacks, having a loft office at the heart of Berlin (Kurfürstendamm) are default. Lunch? We serve that. Public transportation tickets? We provide that. Professional growth? We value that. Health boosts? We take care after that. We offer benefits that helps you to maintain a lifestyle. Oh, yes, we give birthdays off so you can spend time with your family and friends. All in one, it is a perfect mix of spontaneous and regular benefits that create the nice overall experience!
By having long years of experience in managing teams, we continue to put our people first at elopay. Join the founding team, get more…
Apply to email@example.com and get your elopay welcome bonus! In your application, please do not forget to mention your earliest starting date.