Product Manager (m/f)
Department 47 GmbH
Beginn: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Department47 is the place to be for premium and luxury fashion online. We offer a unique assortment and an unparalleled shopping experience. Situated in the fashion capital Berlin, our team is close to the very latest trends in fashion and continuously searching for the latest it-pieces to bring to our customers. For our young and dynamic team, we are looking for support in the area of Product Management.
- Possess the prime responsibility of managing and enhancing the shopping experience of the users on the website
- Monitor the product discovery experience on the website and keep improving it
- Acquire and retain a deep understanding of the customer shopping behavior through direct interaction, A/B testing and user testing
- Take ownership of product roadmap, manage product backlog, define requirements for new features, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and be the central point of contact for stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- 2 - 4 years of solid product management experience in a related role at one of the top product based technology companies or top e-commerce/internet companies
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, A/B testing (Optimizely) and user testing
- Experience working within an agile (scrum) environment
- Experience with responsive web design a plus
- Strong individual contributor skills: Should be able to take decisions and be completely account for launch and success/failure of his/her features
- Interpersonal and project management skills: Candidates should have a history of managing projects across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills
- High level knowledge of English, German a plus
- High level knowledge of English (spoken and written), German a plus
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like lightheartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Feel free to contact us for further information.