Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking to add a Product Manager to our growing team! It will be your responsibility to coordinate the roadmap and product iterations of our social media analytics platform (SaaS) and work closely with other teams in the company.
- Manage, organize and prioritize our product backlog
- Create and maintain a high-level product roadmap and keep track of the progress to guarantee that each of the product iterations adds value for our clients
- Collaborate and coordinate between the business side and development teams to make sure everyone has a mutual understanding regarding our product
- Balance between big-picture planning and pragmatic, agile decisions
- Take part in Scrum meetings as the Product Owner
- Analyze product progress and make sure we always have the right mix of new feature additions and maintenance tasks
Your Skills And Experience
- At least one year experience in a similar role with a similar product
- High affinity to technology (experience with analytics products is a big plus)
- Good understanding of the technology behind modern web development
- Coding skills, experience as a Scrum Product Owner and experience with Jira or similar software are a big plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self reliant, proactive, friendly and resolutive attitude
quintly is a web-based tool to help brands and agencies analyze, benchmark and optimize their social media performance. With a strong international footprint, quintly currently has clients in over 186 countries and a multicultural team speaking more than 15 languages.
Come and join us on a great journey & apply via the job-link below!