Product Manager e-mobility (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
If you want to shape the future of e-mobility we want to work with you. For our corporate start-up MotionWerk we are looking for a highly committed “Product Manager e-mobility” for our rapidly growing team.
The MotionWerk team wants to enable the future of mobility with clever software solutions and a decentralised mobility transaction platform. This mobility future which motivates us is autonomous, electric and is about sharing concepts.
As starting point for our decentralized mobility transaction platform we have built Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com). Share&Charge is the first product based on blockchain technology, that enables people to share their electric charging stations and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other and offer clever charging solutions to utilities, enterprises and cities.
MotionWerk is funded by innogy, one of the leading European utilities, with 100% start-up spirit and passion.
We don’t know where this journey will end, but we are motivated and driven by actively shaping the future of mobility. We love experiments and pilot testing around new technology, new business models and new ways of working. Trust, openness and failures are part of our daily life, while striving for the best solutions for our customers.
This is your job
The Product Manager e-mobility talks to the customers, learning what problems we can solve for them, defines the product roadmap as well as the business model and coordinates the product development.
- Understanding every problem in the e-mobility world of today with the passion to solve it
- Shaping value propositions out of these problems and therewith defining the e-mobility strategy, the product portfolio and the roadmap
- Coordinate with marketing, development and external partners the product development and sales activities
- Improving our existing solutions (especially our app) every day to offer the most appealing solutions to our customers
- Market research and structuring this information in order to communicate it to other stakeholders
- Structured way of working combined with high communication skills
- At least 3 years working experience in sales/strategy/product management
- Passion, agility and high level of self-motivation
- Strong commercial sense
- Hands-on mentality & the ability to work independently and proactively
- You like to get things done rather than only talk about it
- Ideally e-mobility experience
- Trustful working, integrity and the willingness to work on something purposeful
What we offer
- Having a strong impact on the future of mobility and boosting e-mobility
- High responsibility, decision power and opportunities to bring your ideas to the customers
- Working with a highly motivated team
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture
- Fair salary and additionally participation in MotionWerk company
- Sexy start-up in the midst of the Ruhrgebiet