Product Manager eCommerce Mobile Apps (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 179 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 15 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 19 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 112 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our outstanding team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager eCommerce Mobile Apps (m/f). In this position you have a high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation with decision-making responsibility to lead our mobile apps to the next level.
You responsibilities will be
- Full product ownership of our iPhone app and Adroid app and/or iPad app
- Lifecycle responsibility incl. conception, design, specs, implementation with our dedicated world-class development team, and roll-out, KPI tracking, and further improvements
- Working closely with our CEO, designer, business intelligence, user research and development team to build a world class eCommerce product
- Having decision power about the high impact development roadmap based on defined KPIs, benchmarks, user surveys, etc.
- Further develop existing feature sets, planning of new features and delivering them in time and excellent quality by working intensely together with developers
- You make the difference between winning and losing in a growing part of our business
You come with
- Passion for building world-class mobile consumer products, desire to own full development cycle
- Ideally experience in consumer and mobile product development
- A very analytic mindset and a “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- A strong will to learn fast and go the extra mile to deliver exciting eCommerce apps
- Understanding about subtleties of the design of successful consumer apps, where small details can make a big difference
- Fluency in English; international work experience is a plus
- Passion about joining a fast-growing start-up, “making it happen” mentality and open feedback culture
- A position where you can make the difference for more than 19 million Westwing members
- Massive growth impact
- A role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in eCommerce
- An opportunity to work directly with our CEO and high-caliber leadership team and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive compensation package in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company