Product Manager Finance Operations (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Finance
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
One major challenge in scaling Distribusions' business is to manage global invoice and payment flows for the bus and travel industry. We are looking for a Product Manager Finance Operations to manage, implement and organize execution of invoicing and payment process in 25 countries, with the opportunity to grow into managing our global growth.
- Accountable for global clearing processes for our bus and travel partners, comparable to Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) in the flight industry
- Manage payment in 25 countries and find solutions to organize payment in soon over 100 countries
- Identify need for automation and manage IT developers to execute automation projects
- Support internal teams to get the financial performance information needed to execute business development
- Make our partners happy by supporting them with business analytic insights
- Manage external stakeholders such as banks and tax consultancies
- Work closely with CEO on setting up internal performance reporting and managing investors
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a finance related position, preferably as Product Manager and/or Consultant
- Strong background in business process or workflow management, i.e. process modelling, definition of requirements, managing IT developers for automation
- Strong project management experience preferred
- Excellent MBA or degree in business administration, business informatics or similar
- Due to managing stakeholder at banks and tax consultancies, German language skills (B2+) are required
- Top Management Business Consulting background is a plus
- Knowledge of in international payment processes in the travel industry is a plus
- The opportunity to take a key position alongside the founders in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe
- Once in a lifetime chance to play an important role in creating a global travel-tech success story
- International, talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Company sponsored tech talks, trainings and travels to other offices
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- A modern workplace in a new office in Bonn, easy to reach by public transport
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply on our website: http://jobs.distribusion.com/o/product-manager-finance-operations. If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distribusion innovates the mobility and travel sector. We develop unique technologies to connect the growing intercity bus and ground transportation market with the travel industry all around the world. We are active in 25 countries across the globe and among the fastest growing travel start-ups. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges.
If you want to learn more about Distribusion, please check out our Website or recent articles on TechCrunch (ENG), Tnooz (ENG) or Berlin Valley (DE).