Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Product Manager (m/f)
ParkU is a platform that allows more efficient use of parking spaces by bringing together parking space owners and drivers looking for a parking space in a digital marketplace. Parking operators, companies, shops, hotels and individuals can advertise their parking spaces when they are not in use, with the option to define availabilities of the spaces as well as setting their own fees. These spaces are conveniently located – in inner cities, at event locations or even near airports.
Drivers can find the available parking spaces via the ParkU app or website, book them up to 30 days in advance for a chosen period of time – starting from a parking duration as short as 30 minutes – and will be guided directly to their free parking space. Thanks to the ParkU SESAM technology, drivers also gain access to parking spaces behind barriers via smart phone. ParkU is already advertising 5000 parking spaces in more than 15 cities in Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands and keeps expanding throughout Europe.
In the position of Product Manager (f/m) you will manage the development of the ParkU app and the ParkU website. You will be working closely with the Founder and will be in charge for the further development of our online platform and the optimization of the ParkU app. You will participate in the development of the roadmap and prioritize issues. This requires to work closely and communicate with all departments including IT, Marketing and the management team. To further develop our products we value your ideas and love to see them evaluated and even implemented. Your work will influence the experience our customers have with our products.
- Completed computer science, business or engineering degree or a similar education
- At least one year of relevant work experience and a deep technical understanding
- Basic programming and database knowledge.
- Know tools of operative project management (e.g. JIRA, Trello)
- Experienced in specifying complex technology processes
- Good understanding of mobile user experience across platforms, primarily iOS and Android
- Self-driven/hands-on and a fast learner with a passion for mobile apps, web technologies and exciting hardware tools
- Quality-oriented and focused on details
- Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Fluent in German and good English skills
- Start-up experience is a plus
ParkU is offering you: You will have varied, interesting tasks in a start-up that is operating internationally, flat hierarchies and a fair financial reward. You will take on responsibility from the first day at work and will be part of a professional team with motivated personalities and lots of humor.
Our office is located right in the centre of Berlin and boasts a great view, the kicker table obligatory for start-ups and drinks plus fresh fruit provided by the company.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Then send your application including the usual documents directly to:
Mr. Christian Oldendorff
– Founder and CEO –
Strelitzer Strasse 60