Product Manager (m/f)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Finance
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
At Mambu we believe that people and businesses all around the world should have easy access to financial services to help them pursue the opportunities they see.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to lead our product vision, strategy and execution and be part of our rapidly growing team here in Berlin.
As a Mambu Product Manager you’ll be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of the vision for the existing and future product lines.
The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as an engineering background, in order to be able to strategize, drive and bring products to market. You’ll work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Account Managers, Engineers, Sales People, Delivery/Implementation, Support and Marketing people in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need and that align with the company vision.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world, from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on
- Own the product’s experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Schedule sprints, releases and patches and coordinate closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements
- Gather, analyse and prioritize solutions for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UX) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Become an expert on other banking products in the market: both our competitors as well as partners
- Work closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the product roadmap
You need to have
- At least several years experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping SaaS products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Must have very strong analytical skills and be a strategic thinker able to work in a dynamic but mission-critical application environment
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs and finding simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had
- Knowledge of consumer or business lending and deposits products and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Strong project and time management skills
- Launched in 2011, we already work with more than 130 institutions in 30 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include P2P platforms, SME lenders, traditional banks, microfinance organizations, consumer lending and digital banking organizations who are all looking to either service unreached markets or disrupt the traditional world of banking.
- We are an international, disruptive technology start-up with a unique mission
- We offer competitive, fair salaries and benefits and we also let you pick your favourite hardware pack!
- We believe our team comes first, then our customers, then our shareholders.
This position is full-time for our office in Berlin, Germany located near Alexanderplatz.