Product Manager Frontend (m/f)
Visual Meta GmbH
IT Business Development Produktmanagement
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. In 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer group.
We are looking for “Product Manager Frontend (m/f)” who is excited by the challenge of driving our products to the next level. You share our passion to be a digital leader in the e-commerce sector for our leading shopping platforms worldwide like LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Outside-the-box thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and bring in new perspectives are characteristics that will make you a valuable member in our product management team.
As “Product Manager Frontend (m/f)” you will write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of developers and designers.
- 3+ years’ experience of product management in e-commerce sector
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Powerful technical skills (including HTML/CSS/JS) and ability to work closely with developers
- Strong visual design understanding
- Proven experience to work with cross-functional teams, agile experience (Scrum) is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in gathering requirements and organizing resources
- Significant experience in using data analytics to improve a product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Create concepts for new features according to the product strategy
- Conduct usability studies, user research and market analysis to ensure the product requirements match customer needs
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of cross-functional teams
- Supervise development process (Scrum)
- Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international team
- Operating system of your choice
- Large impact due to small, excellent development teams and professional data center environments
- Leading-edge technology to solve challenging problems and to build great software
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie and StarCraft nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Johannes Schaback, including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following Link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oi3OZfwS&s=Gründerszene
We are looking forward to receiving your application!