Product Manager (m/f) - Hotel Content Integration
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
As a Product Manager for the Content Integration team you will be responsible for ensuring we find the most effective way of delivering hotel information and hotel review data to over 80 million trivago users per month. This involves developing concepts within scrum teams and finding solutions to complex issues that can arise during content integration.
We want an extremely organized individual who can define, track and analyze KPIs related to hotel information & reviews on a daily basis whilst continually keeping their eye on the bigger picture by thinking of new website features which could enhance our content display or make the integration process more efficient. Supporting the head of Content Integration by pitching ideas on how to enhance the workflow processes between our Product and Content departments is also a key aspect of this role.
The ideal candidate
- Has the courage to test new ideas and is not afraid of failing.
- Holds a degree - preferably in Business, Management, Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
- Has 1-2 years experience in Product Management or Digital Content Collection/Management or Integration.
- Is a confident user of MS Office and has good knowledge of MySQL or database knowledge. Web Development skills/experience would be a plus.
- Is a detail-oriented person who can focus on the small print whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind. Business value vs complexity is a factor you will always have to take into account.
- Has excellent communication skills and can explain complex topics in simple, intelligible ways.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago
trivago is an exciting hub of multi-cultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making by our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than how many hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide German classes for those wanting to learn or practice their German.
Join us at trivago - a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.