Senior Product Manager (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Comtravo is about to turn the B2B travel-business upside down!
Our innovative technology enables small and medium-sized enterprises to book business trips fast and conveniently, whether via business-chat, email, Skype, SMS or WhatsApp. While we see huge demand for this it is a huge challenge to handle this in a automated fashion.And this is where you come into play.
Interested in joining us on our journey in developing a revolutionary Travel Management Product?
- Conceptualize disrupting products in the travel space - re-think assumptions!
- Work directly with our CEO & CTO to drive the growth of our platform
- Own and manage the entire product lines’ life cycles, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research with our broad existing customer base
- Drive the innovation of interacting solely with native channels - re-think interfaces that allow you to reserve & buy travel
- Be very hands-on in combining the needs of sales, ops and engineering
- Become the #1 in delivering great user experience!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UX and digital product development
- Nice to have: experience in UI development, travel industry (hotels, flights, travel management etc.) or startup environment
- Entrepreneurial drive with hands-on experience creating products with a great user experience, not merely in adapting interfaces proven elsewhere
- Results oriented and 100% execution focus
- A proven track record of outperforming expectations and peer group - best of class
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent technical understanding of products you have helped to develop
- A passionate team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An incomparable and crazy experience and growth trajectory!
- An super exciting job in one of the fastest growing High-Tech Startups in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe!
- Cooperation with an extremely strong, competent and awesome team, which has already successfully built several global businesses
- Deep knowledge in scaling of Startups and influence the development of the company
- Access to a great network of Entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in Europe
AND OF COURSE
- A better life with flexible working hours
- Great working environment and all you need (Macbook, high tables and developer tools)
- Active support with relocation, work permit, visa and other administrative issues if needed
- An office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of food, drinks (including beer in the eve) and the best coffee (during the day ;)
- Competitive salary + options package
Then go ahead and apply now!