Product Manager (m/f)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do things like the web, usability and online communities get you excited? Finding ways of engaging members is your not-so-secret passion?You love to develop features that are good for businesses AND their users? Then we really need to talk! Help us plan new features. Apply now as a Product Manager and research, test, track, optimize and improve the hell out of our products!
Pepper.com is an international partner network which is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find lax offers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the best offers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 500 million page impressions, over 25 mln users and over 65,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to be the largest community deal platform worldwide!
Our partner network consists of:
Hotukdeals.com - UK
Mydealz.de - Germany
Dealabs.com - France
Pepper.pl - Poland
Nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
Preisjaeger.at - Austria
Promodescuentos.com - Mexico
Buenosdeals.com - U.S.
Desidime.com - India
Pepper.co.kr - Korea
Pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- You meet with stakeholders to discuss new features, document the requirements and work with our designers to create the needed designs
- Afterwards you turn them into user stories, describing their functionality
- Together with the designers you'll work on improving the overall usability of our products, and work closely with the developers during every development phase
- You'll devise and monitor a/b tests, perform market research and optimize user engagement
- Keeping an eye on our product and feature performance metrics is another basic part of the job
The qualities we are looking for
- You have hands-on experience with product management or web product design
- You have a strong understanding of web architecture and web technologies
- You have experience with Google Analytics and product management tools
- You have experience with UI Design, Social Networking platforms and creating user stories
- You are fluent in English, German is nice to have
- You have a strong interest in internet shopping, consumer communities and compelling content
- Your communication, coordination and organizational skills are outstanding
What's in for you?
- A great loft-like office on Torstraße (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene
- Flexible working hours
- Be a part of an awesome, international team of passionate and skilled people
Are you the person we are looking for? Please submit your application documents online, including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV as well as your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.