Product Manager (m/w)
Berlin - Kreuzberg
IT Produktmanagement Development
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The Mission & Product
blogfoster is the leading platform for blog & Influencer Marketing – Currently blogfoster is with over 9.500 Blogs as well as 22.000 Influencer channels (Instagram etc.) in both the DACH & United Kingdom. Our mission is that in 2020 everybody will be earning money with their social profiles and blogs. Join us on our mission!
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated product manager to strengthen the product & engineering team. You will work hand-in-hand with the executive team and identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy. Therefore, you understand customer needs and collect product requirements, to develop new and enhance existing products.
Your primary goal is to launch products and features with high quality. Therefore, you will work in close collaboration with the engineering team by creating actionable working packages with all the necessary details. You must always have an eye on the roadmap and execution schedule.
Furthermore, you enjoy working in a small team that tries to operate agile and without much overhead. Having result-oriented discussions with your peers to find the best solutions is your daily routine.
It is the first full-time product management position at blogfoster which means that you have the freedom and power to set up ideal processes and environment.
- You are deeply technical. You don’t need to code, but you have a good understanding of common software stacks and the general structure of Internet applications. Furthermore, you are comfortable working side by side with software engineers.
- You have a strong product sensibility. You know how to build compelling features and products for thousands of users. You can turn ideas into user-facing products.
- You can express your thoughts visually. Visual and interactive mocks help everybody in the process to understand concepts and workflows. You utilize that approach regularly.
- Software delivery is your daily business. You are confident managing a release roadmap, you can hold software engineers to account, and you understand the importance of small batches and minimizing work in progress.
- You communicate with clarity and enthusiasm. Our users, customers, and colleagues want to be informed about decisions and progress. High-quality communication and collaboration are your daily business.
- Competitive salary
- 10% time policy: You are free to work 10% of your time on open source, blog articles and other fancy ideas and stuff. Check out our engineering blog.
- Working in a startup which supports bloggers turning their passion into a business
- Building the foundation for a globally scalable product
- Freedom to bring in your ideas and vision
- Working with bleeding edge technologies