Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
- Helping to develop and execute on ground-breaking product strategy in a fastmoving, entrepreneurial environment
- Determining product requirements, create concepts and specifications for both customer facing products as well as internal tools
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of features
- Defining product related KPI’s and tracking product performance against these on an ongoing basis to derive right insights
- Working with developers to gather estimates, create project milestones, and ensure deadlines are met
- Managing the overall product development process
- Collaborating on feature ideas in partnership with other product managers, designers, developers and all other relevant stakeholders
- Understanding of relevant technologies, trends in the market and current best practices across all devices
- Utilising qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behaviour
- Leading training sessions
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management or equivalent role ideally in the ecommerce context
- Great problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented approach
- A good product sense combined with an enthusiasm for data-informed decision-making
- Be keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this field is a plus
- Ability to coordinate international teams in a high-performance environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Attention to detail and proven execution capabilities
- A technical background is desirable but not required – a good understanding of software development, however, is a must and deep SQL knowledge a plus
Hem is building a new global home for design. We create original, timeless furniture and interior accessories together with the most exciting and talented designers of today. Hem means Home. And home is where the heart is. Our heart is truly global, with teams working from Berlin, Helsinki, New York, Pune, Stockholm, Warsaw and Toronto.
Hem imagines a near future where a majority of home furnishings are purchased online. We plan to lead that evolution.
Although we’re spread over three continents and six countries, we’re still a small team at Hem and every day varies, which makes this job amazing! We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, with lots of energy, exciting ideas and initiatives.
You need to: Be extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and humor. Enjoy the freedom and responsibility that come with working at a fast-moving e-commerce.
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply-button on our career site, notice that we only accept applications coming through our career site.
Please also visit our new homepage to get an impression of the new Hem collection.