Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Welcome to ecratum.
ecratum is the world-wide market leader in Supplier Relationship Management for SMB. We make professional supplier management accessible for millions of companies around the world. ecratum saves lots of time and money for purchasing and quality departments by automating tedious tasks and errands with suppliers. Easy to launch and easy to use, ecratum can help manufacturers and traders save on their supplier management within hours!
More than 8.000 companies from 80 countries are already using ecratum.
You want to change the world and are enthusiastic about contemporary SaaS / web apps.
You have successfully developed products in a startup environment and enjoy the challenges of achieving best results in an international, highly spirited team of web people.
You are accustomed to agile development processes and fast delivery, taking a 360 degrees view to your product, centering your work around a smooth user experience.
You are a positive person with strong communication skills.
- You communicate with product owners about all the ecratum features
- You write the User Stories and detail these together with the team
- You manage the product roadmap, ensuring timely delivery
- You co-ordinate and document the user feedback from all sources
- You write non-technical documentation and communicate product progress to Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Departments
- You manage the public Feature Request Board
- You report directly to ecratum management
- You have a product management background in a startup or a project management background
- You have 3+ years of experience in the industry
- You communicate actively to the team, to customers and management
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You are well organized and like to achieve results on time and on budget.
- You know your way around the SaaS / web world.
- You are a motivator and an Evangelist for you product
- You will be thoroughly prepared for your new challenges in a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Above-average compensation tied to results
- You will work in an open-minded environment where there is lots of space for your ideas
- You are part of a committed team
- You will work at a cool place in the centre of Berlin
- You will in a highly innovative company that is making tens of thousands of users happy already today.
Sounds intriguing? Team ecratum is looking forward to meeting you!