Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Happy Fresh is the first and fastest-growing online grocery platform in Southeast Asia. Founded in 2014, Happy Fresh which launched by skilled entrepreneurs, using Their extensive experience in building international companies to revolutionize the online grocery market in Asia. , Together with an all-star team based in Jakarta, Happy Fresh has Quickly expanded to Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand and with ambitious growth plans, you can expect to see Happy Fresh launching in more southeastward Asian cities in the near future.
What You'll Be Doing
- You'll be one of the key people in our new SAAS business, Happy Data, working closely with end users (FMCG companies and supermarket partners) to build a top-of-the-class product to this exciting new market.
- Proactively conceiving, documenting and driving the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our sales and support teams.
- Developing and presenting solid business cases to support new concepts.
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritization within to agile team.
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key - Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitoring released products, setting and monitoring Appropriate KPIs to Ensure products are meeting Their goals.
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in a environment known for best-in-class products and services. Experience in B2B business preferred.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies.
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen.
- Background in data analysis, web analytics, A / B testing.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products.
- Exceptional communicator, with strong presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus.
Please send your application to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply click this link https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=obue2fwF&s=Gruenderszene
Stay happy and stay hungry :)