Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do things like the web, usability and online communities get you excited? SEO and analytics are your not-so-secret passion? You love to develop features that are good for businesses, websites and their users? You are not only a product owner, you also think big when it comes to new features and unconventional ideas? Then we really need to talk!
Apply now as a passionate Product Manager (m/f) and lead the product development of a new to market app from day one to launching and beyond. Our new product is a spin-off of Germany’s and the UK’s biggest cashback & voucher codes sites Qipu.de and Quidco.com. With these successful brands in your back you will take the lead alongside an international team in the heart of Berlin.
Your tasks would include
- Together with the founders you develop the product strategy and product vision, research and lead new features and also document their requirements.
- You define, manage and execute the product roadmap and project plans and release schedules helping to maintain our product vision.
- As a Product owner, quick innovation cycles are what you’re aiming for: You prioritize application features and create detailed product specifications. You tightly work with our designer to follow common application UX.
- You act as the interface between engineering, marketing and business development to ensure that deliverables are understood, features prioritized and successfully delivered.
- You determine the best methods to test potential solutions and gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking, identification of partner and consumer needs in order to optimize user engagement.
- Measuring the impact of your feature by monitoring performance metrics is another important part of your job.
The qualities we are looking for
- You are fluent in English, German is nice to have.
- You have a strong interest in internet shopping, consumer communities and compelling content.
- You have hands-on experience with product management or web product design.
- You have a strong understanding of web architecture and web technologies.
- You have first experience with UI Design, Social Networking platforms and creating user stories.
- You have first experience with Google Analytics and product management tools.
- Your coordination and organizational skills are outstanding.
What's in for you?
- Joining a founding team to build a new to market product, yet enjoying the security and benefits of an established company
- Awesome team of passionate people to work with
- Great office on Torstraße in the heart of the startup scene in Berlin
Sounds like it’s you who we’re looking for? Apply online with CV, a convincing motivation letter and all relevant documents: email@example.com